lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

"Work From Home"-VideoStar

First off, I do not own any parts of this song, this is a fan video which means I'm lipsyncing not taking an credit for the song.

Okay Heyyy.

So sorry for like NO uploads, hehe. I have filmed and edited about 15 videos, and liked like NONE of them.

So I deleted all of them. Ya. So here I am with a new video!

Oh ya and since school is out, I will definitely be uploading ALOT more lately.

So ya some Newwwwwssss

News

I got an honorable mention on in that editing contest I entered back in May, (I know that's not very good, but at least I got mentioned!)

And ya thanks for 36 subbiessss. Let's get to 50!

Alright that's all, Byeeee!

Q and A

Name:Claire

Lives:in the USA

What do I film with:iPad mini

Fav emojisss:😍🦄😂

Where else can you find me: muscial.ly-clairebos

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Created using Video Star: http://VideoStarApp.com/FREE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario