domingo, 9 de julio de 2017

Work From Home EAHMV

Hey guys, I'm back with another EAHMV, and it's Fifth Harmony's Work From Home. I'm not a "big big" fan, I only listen to their songs. So here's the casting...

Camila - Briar Beauty

Explanation: Why? Because the lyrics "Sendin' pic after picture" totally reminds me of Briar.

Normani - Justine Dancer

Explanation: Well, I'm basing off the girls off of the characters' appearance, and since it's Justine's destiny to dance at night, I thought she would fit more than Cedar.

Lauren - Ashlynn Ella

Explanation: Idk, she was the last choice that came up to mind.

Dinah - Apple White

Explanation: Same as Ashlynns :P

Ally - Rosabella Beauty

Explanation: I mean, I searched up pics of Fifth Harmony and I saw Ally with the glasses, so I thought, "Why not Bella?" Plus, they kinda look alike.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario